This course is perfect for those who want to take up the study of the Russian language from the start.
For anyone who is interested in Russian language and culture.
For those who are ready to devote at least 1 hour a day to practice the language.
For those who are open to experiments and communication in any format and meet new language challenges with delight.
The course annotation
Three lessons per week for independent work (total 36 lessons per course)
Homework and its checking
Detailed Feedback from the mentor
Group meeting in Skype once a week.
Assistance and support on daily basis throughout the course.
The summary of the program:
- Week 1 – we’ll get acquainted with the alphabet, rules of reading and objects. We’ll learn how to greet somebody and say goodbye.
- Week 2 – we’ll know the actions and pronouns. We’ll learn how to talk about your profession and hobbies.
- Week 3 – we’ll clean up what we haven’t understood in the previous two weeks and also learn how to talk about your family.
- Week 4 – we’ll find out how the things change easily. We’ll learn how to say not only “what?” but also “where?”. We’ll talk about countries, cities and about things, which has happened in the past.
- Week 5 – we will learn to count in Russian and talk about your free time and interests
- Week 6 – we will refresh our knowledge about verbs and we will talk about time and weather.
- Week 7 – quality, quality and more quality
- Week 8 – we will talk about what is possible and what is impossible, what we can and cannot do.
- Week 9 – we will find out how to use in Russian the structure “I think about smth” or “I speak about smth”. Also we’ll talk about languages and nationalities.
- Week 10 – we will talk about actions and objects, food and shopping, the Duma and the Constitution (joke).
- Week 11 – we will learn how to list by numbers. We will talk not only about the place but also about the quality of the place. We will talk about your house and your apartment.
- Week 12 – we will learn everything about the movement. How to go and to walk. In addition, we will talk about your travels.
It fits to those:
– Who want to learn many new things;
– Who can do faithfully his/her homework, methodically working on the received materials;
– Who, for all that, enjoy the communicative approach, creative tasks and improvisation.
Lessons can be held either in Arabic, English, French, Hungarian, Korean, Latvian, Portuguese, Serbo-Croat, Spanish, or Russian (of course ;))